- Clustered index Stored Rows physically on the disks in Sorted Format but nonClustered index a second list that has pointers to the physical rows, so it stored rows in unsorted format .
2 . With Clustered index Logical reads are less but nonClustered index generate high logical reads.
3. Clustered Index generate low query cost but nonClustered index generate higher.
4. It can be only one Clustered index in the Table but nonClustered indexes are many.
5. Writing on table with Clustered index can be slower, if data rearranging but its not with nonClustered Index.
6. nonClustered index create Inner join and Lookup during execution of query but its not with clustered index.
i hope the post is helpful ,if Any doubt Leave Your Message.
Happy Coding. Thanks…..